Nokia N95 or.....

Afternoon everyone,

There was some discussion here a while back about Smart Phones and
them browsing HA pages etc.

I think the general conclusion was that a lot of people were awaiting
the Nokia N95.

It's time for me to renew my contract and although I've got a pretty
good deal with Vodafone, I can probably do better if I change the
phone and get a new number.

Has anyone tried the N95? I see mobiles.co.uk are doing a 18 month
contract (850 minutes to any network any time and 300 texts) for
=A320.00 per month and free phone -
http://www.mobiles.co.uk/orange-nokia-n95.html

I want to keep the monthly cost as low as possible but get the highest
amount of minutes and texts as possible (don't we all!!??)

I'm looking for something with GPS (preferable) as well as good email
and calendar functionalities. I did look at the Blackberry 8100 but it
doesn't have GPS (or wi-fi which isn't essential but would be nice).

If not the N95 does anyone have any ideas?

Mark