Re: Five years ago, on this list, a prophecy was made.....

And every hospital I have visited bans the use of Mobile Phones but
has
rolled out extensive WiFi networks - Panorama missed that one whilst Mr
Vine
was doing his usual trick of whipping the unwashed public into a frenzy of
panic and indignation.

;oj

On 5/25/07, mark_harrison_uk2 <mph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   On Tuesday, 26th March, 2002, Ian Lowe wrote:
>
> "With one last word: Watch this space. I guarantee a Wireless
Networking
> related health scare, complete with thousands of victims, within ten
> years."
>
> Later that day, Kenneth Watt replied:
>
> "Nothing more certain I would say given the givens so
far..."