Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

RGBLED + other stuff

  • Subject: RGBLED + other stuff
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:45:13 +1000

Hi Guys

Have updated my RGBLED Section of my hobby site........Have added some pics
of my RGBLED  Tester unit and also something on Gerrys  latest
....."RGBLED
Sequencer"
If interested in having a peek follow the links on the bottom of this
page.......
http://www.hobby.armaghelectrical.com.au/page90.html

Im hoping maybe tonight to add some pics of my front garden RGBLED Lighting
that i recently installed ....now that my fence is almost finished

Next projects are ...

1: connecting the iLOCK to Homevision to control the electic sliding gate
which was recently installed  .......
http://www.cc-concepts.com/products/ilock/

2:  the other project i hope to do soon is to  add some moisture sensors to
my garden and its going to be controlled by this device ....Im also hoping
to do some iBUTTON stuff with this as well....This device talks native xPL
and xAP....Have it setup on my bench and when i present a specific  iButton
it turns ON some CBUS lights ;-)
http://www.opnode.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=home
More Soon
Frank