Re: Live picture of my birdbox

  • Subject: Re: Live picture of my birdbox
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:54:32 +0100

In article <44D56330-DE85-41C1-A97F-147C94A63597@xxxxxxx>,
Stuart Poulton wrote:
> Can you provide details of the nesting box please ?

I bought from these guys -
http://www.gardenature.co.uk/

I actually got a slightly different package that they don't seem to do
now. But we've got the good quality, variable-focus, colour camera with
night vision, and a microphone. The box is *very* well made.

We also got the feeder and swap the camera lid during the winter, but
TBH this is nothing like as interesting as the nesting box!

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire