[ADVERT] Bits Box Clearence

Some items from the list, and some more.

- Hauppauge MVP Media Player BNIB
- Meteor CallerID Unit
- Modtronix PIC Ethernet Development Boards
- Assorted PC100/133 128MB & 256MB Dimms
- WRT54GS Linksys router still in shrink wrap (2 off)
- WUSB54GS Linksys USB WiFi Adaptor (2 off)

Offers on any of the above welcome. P+P At cost.

Cheers

Stuart