Re: [OT] Heated mirrors

Ho Yin Ng wrote:
> Anyone installed one of these in their bathrooms?
>
> Stops the mirror misting up.
>
> http://www.bespokemirrors.com/item--Heated-mirror-pads--Demista_Pad_Steam_free_mirrors.html
>
> or:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/32zy3y
>
> Any good? Where did you get yours from?
>
> Has anyone wired it up to their light switch? So it comes on when you
> turn on the light?

Thought about putting one on the back of my shaving mirror in the shower -
what
do you think? ;O

And just as an ideas... if you're spending that much on a heater pad then
check
out lit mirrors on eBay.
For about the same £££ you get a back-lit mirror and the
bulbs heat the glass up
to give the same effect.

also have a look at some of the pad prices there:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BATHROOM-MIRROR-DEMISTER-MIRROR-HEAT-HEATER-DEMIST-PAD_W0QQitemZ270117981295QQihZ017QQcategoryZ32873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

David