RE: Video quality for security - camera lines

  • Subject: RE: Video quality for security - camera lines
  • From: ian.bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:04:18 +0000

This is true. I have been talking with these guys
<http://www.iviewcameras.co.uk/>
who at the very least were very helpful.
Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks

Ian

"Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
15/03/2007 12:41
Please respond to
ukha_d@xxxxxxx

<ukha_d@xxxxxxx>, <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [ukha_d] Video quality for security - camera lines

>>I have looked at their stuff. I called but am waiting for a call
back 2
>>days later so I think I got lost somewhere there.

Alas I don't think so. They failed to return my calls or emails when I was
in the market for a Geovision system. So I spent my money else where!
If a company can't even be bothered to follow up a sales call/mail do you
really want to rely on them for after sales support?

Rob