XML TV Listings

Does anyone know of a webservice for TV listings that will let me
specify a series of keywords, then return a list of programmes that match?

Or even an XML feed that I can download & parse myself?

The BBC's backstage is rubbish, it has no boolean logic in it, it
simply takes 1 keyword, or phrase and looks for an exact match.

I've seen XMLTV too, and that doesn't provide the keyword bit ...