Small LCD monitor / TV with component input

  • Subject: Small LCD monitor / TV with component input
  • From: "Iain Shaw" <iain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:43:04 -0000

I've a job where I NEED to find something small (i.e. - 17 - 20"
LCD)
in a kitchen that can take a component input.

Ideal spec:

small - height wise
can resolve 720p
component inputs
discrete IR for inputs (OK, I guess I've started to hallucinate at this
point)

Has anyone encountered anything that gets close to this?