Re: [OT] T-mobile 3G settings

No problems  - I actually updated my MDA Pro a month or so ago with
the latest software version from modaco.com forum which has made a
huge speed and performance difference (now is doesn't lock up when it
starts to ring, which is a nasty habit for a phone! ) and has the
added benefit of de-branding all the T-Mobile logos and
customisations. Well worth it IMHO.

But this wiped the 3G settings (and other settings) so now I have a
copy of them safely tucked away - after many hours trawling the net
for ones that worked!

Ben

<architect.hoyin@>