RE: 17" bathroom tv

  • Subject: RE: 17" bathroom tv
  • From: "ben addison" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:50:52 -0000

Hi rob,

I have looked at both aquavision and tilevision, but not in detail.

Why is the aquavision better?

My client just saw a mirror finish on the web and like the look of it, if
its not a true mirror  when off he will not mind.

Do they have built in speakers as its not clear on most web site?

I would like to see the pics if you don't mind tv@xxxxxxx

Thanks

Ben Addison

Ben Addison Ltd (electrical Contractors)

07889845712

www.benaddison.com

_____