Re: Video surveillance

I don't have any camera recommendations, but can you build a large
concrete bollard at the corner so the lorry *has* to negoiate around
that, rather than cutting the corner?

Or a couple of those large concrete "rings" stacked together and
planted-up just so it doesn't look quite so, erm...industrial?

HTH,

Tim.