Video surveillance

Hi all

It is looking like we are going to fall out with our neighbour where
he keeps driving a lorry over our drive. This is a ten ton scaffolding
lorry so not to be sniffed at :-(

I am afraid it will break our drive or he may hit our cars which are
parked on the drive. I have lodged a complaint with the council and
police but I think it would be prudent to video any movement on the
drive etc. This will be at least one camera and maybe two.

I am looking for recommendations for both cameras and the rest of the
kit which won't set me back a fortune. I have some security style
cameras from Homebase which may or may not do. I will need night as
well as day time recording. A PC based system is sadly not viable.

I am not averse to items from Ebay either

Thanks

Ian