Latest message you have seen: Re: FREE TO A GOOD HOME APC UPS

Re: Re: 4 & 8 channel Camera DVRs - Networking

kw1816 wrote:
> Like the 486 based Active Imagaging MV1000 I'm still using that works
> with the latest version of IE. Granted the company no longer exists
> but as the MV1000 is now 10 years old I'm not convinced that
> compatability is a major issue.

You're right. MS haven't really developed the OS in the last 10years :)

> Oh, and it's ActiveX based. Just my 2p's worth :-)
Now Vista is becoming more security conscious I can see this being more of
problem.

Just saying you may want to consider longevity of the hardware vs ongoing
support with software. Especially with cheaper Taiwanese type kit.

David