Latest message you have seen: RE: ...also...

RE: X10 with change-over

> I'm wanting to rig up some outside lights that we can easily
control
> via our remotes. We have an Infrared to X10 bridge, so I'll probably
> use X10.

Check your PIR instruction guide, you may find they have a manual override,
normally by turning on/off/on within 1-2 secs.

Eg http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/ST3100.html

You should be able to pulse the lights in this way via IR to X10, assuming
you have a programmable remote, or use your HA server as a proxy, eg
receive
A1 on, send B1 on/B1 off/B1 on.