Latest message you have seen: Re: FREE TO A GOOD HOME APC UPS

Kat5 RGBS

  • Subject: Kat5 RGBS
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:36:58 +0100

I'm wanting to send RGB SCART to a couple of locations and I'm not
sure
whether to pull in more SCART cable or use cat5.

Is there any information around on the kat5 RGB units? I need RGBS and
SCART switching would be useful. I can easily rig up something else for
audio and Infrared is already sorted.

Does the kat5 rgb have a SCART socket?
Does it generate the two RGB SCART switching signals that I need?

Can anyone help? The kat5 site doesn't really discuss these units very
much.

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire