Latest message you have seen: Cisco HA tablet

RE: 10 Great Looking Racks

  • Subject: RE: 10 Great Looking Racks
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 07:35:29 +0100

Andy,

I wish I had installed one of those pull out racks in the Basement
Cinema... My daughter blew all my surround speakers a couple of weeks
ago and I took the amp out thinking she had buggered that... How do you
blow 5 speakers simultaneously???

I have now been putting off reinstalling the amp as everything connects
to it and you have to be a small contortionist to have any chance of
getting all the wires connected....

People learn from my mistake, make sure you can get to the back of your
racks...

I think they are a bit pricey though...

Nigel