Latest message you have seen: Secuyou Wireless Security System Locks Your Doors and Windows with Press of a Button

Automated Home V2.0

The more eagle eyed among you may have spotted the website that was
displayed on our last story on the Medion UMPC. For those that didn't
here's
another screen shot from Automated Home V2.0

We're working hard on getting the site ready for launch and our beta
testers
are helping us iron out the last of the bugs. Stay tuned for more details
soon - we think you're going to love it!

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1897.html

M.