Latest message you have seen: Re: FREE TO A GOOD HOME APC UPS

RE: Microsoft Surface - new video

I would have thought the ruggedness would be easily solved by the top
glass sheet.

I guess thinking about it, that it uses projector technology so that the
cameras can see through the top surface - what a horrendous thought ...
what if the camera feeds were made available - bar and restaurant staff
watching and evesdropping! Brings a new dimension to the spitting in the
soup scenario!!!

Paul.

surface.