Re: Asus Eee PC $200 laptop

Started with the Xubuntu LiveCD and worked backwards - works pretty
well but
the perfectionist in me wants to see how small I can go.

I'm testing the images I've produced using the VMWare Player and then copy
them to CF when I'm happy with them.

Major thing that's stopped me for now is that I'm about to move house in
the
next couple of weeks.

Andy