Re: OT : Recommendations for thing to bering back from states

When I used to travel there regularly I once brought back a suitcase
full (no joke!) of irrigation soaker hose. IIRC I paid $10-15 for
100feet (~30m) and you'll pay =A330 for 30m over here.

I got some from Wal-Mart & some from Home Depot, unfortunately I still
need to build the relay box to automate it :-(

Other stuff on my list was ceiling speakers from Best Buy. The specs
looked good, as did the prices, but I ran out of trips before I could
bring any back.

HTH,

Tim.

On 6/6/07, CAMPBELL MACDONALD <c.macd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm off to Vriginia on Saturday, on a course....any recommendations
for H=
A toys and gadgets to look for in the shops