Re: Re: Electrisave protocol / PC Interface

thanks ... rather than the Electrisave itself, 'was thinking of doing
a smart alternative ... when all's said & done, it's a bit limited in
what it can do ...and with something like Idratek already being quite
pervasive, some sort of full monitoring out to be possible ...

Chris

On 6 Jun 2007, at 20:55, Paul Bendall wrote:

> Not wanting to spoil the thread but once you know total electric use
> you then want to know what is using the power. Then you start looking
> at sub-metering which is what was discussed in a thread some weeks
> back about DIN mounted meters with pulse output.
>
> Chris, I'd drop Karam a line at Idratek I am sure he would have some
> ideas on the Electrisave interface into Cortex.
>
> Paul
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Chris Hunter <cjhunter@...> wrote:
>>
>> not a trick question, 'just want to be able to do a (as it were)
>> Smart version of Electrisave on our (about to be installed)
Idratek
>> install' ... and not sure how to do it !!
>>
>> Chris
>>

>> On 6 Jun 2007, at 16:21, Chris Hunter wrote:
>>
>>> 'wonder if Paul or Jon have worked-out how to do the
Electrisave
>>> trick with Idratek  ... ie: measure & display ... and
record ... ???

>>> Chris

Idratek &

<jimf@> wrote:

> [...]