RE: HD Beckons...

  • Subject: RE: HD Beckons...
  • From: "Mike Griffiths" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 09:21:17 +0100

Also doubles as a very good plate warmer!!
Don't think I've seen a bit of domestic kit that gets so hot

Nice toy, though it is only a toy

<quote>
According to Apple's specifications, Apple TV-compatible files have
differe=
nt limits based on the encoder used. H.264 files can be up to 5 Mbps using
=
the Progressive Main Profile (CAVLC) with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps. The
=
maximum resolution is 1,280-by-720 pixels at 24 fps, and 960-by-540 pixels
=
at 30 fps. MPEG-4 files can be up to 3 Mbps using the Simple Profile with
A=
AC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps. The maximum resolution is 720 by 432 pixels at
=
30 fps
<quote>

Mike