Re: CBus to HomeSeer and MainLobby

Phil Harris wrote:
> [...]

Well....I think your post in that group was entitled "I'm New
here" and
continued.....

...so please be gentle with me.

I'm a shy retiring flower and I offend very easily so treat me with kid
gloves...

You're obviously already familiar with that first crucial step in group
therapy ,  acknowledging the issue  .  you'll get a lot out of the group
I think ;-)  (heaven help the rest).