Re: Since my UPS died...

Your UPS is an APC Smart 2200 3U rackmount.  And it is line
interactive.  It should show bad battery.
Even if the batteries have gone, it should pass the mains through
with a bit of filtering.  And, if the mains voltage went to high or
low (within certain limits), the UPS should be able to step its
output voltage down or up as required.
But if you had a momentary power cut the UPS would just go off.

Having said that, none of your items were plugged in to a UPS.
Could be mains fluctuations causing things to fail but then some
other things in your house would probably have failed as well.
Check your supply to your rack?     maybe a poor connection
somewhere?
And you could use a double conversion UPS.  ;-)
Andy