Latest message you have seen: [advert] Geovision GV750 8 port card

RE: Geovision Query

Did you not explore the logout features in Geovision? Here's a screen
shot of what my desktop looks like 99.9% of the time - I just log in if I
need to do any maintenance etc. As mentioned, all the recording and all
network services etc run whether you're logged in or out :)

www.siliconpixel.com/general/geovision.bmp

Cheers,

Paul.