Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Barcode data

Re: XM10U Interface cable - pinouts

  • Subject: Re: XM10U Interface cable - pinouts
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:31:58 -0000

Thanks for the replies, I've got a WGL Rain8 irrigation controller
that I bought years ago in the states. I assumed that the UK XM10U
PLC interface would be the same as the US TW523 but I'm having
problems getting a signal into the Rain8.

My first thought was the pinouts but I'm now starting to think that
either it just doesn't work with a XM10U or that the 3 years it's
sat in a cupboard it's decided to give up the ghost.

I've emailed WGL asking if it's compatable. Don't suppose anyone is
running one ??

Cheers
Kevin W.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Jim Franklin" <jimf@...> wrote:

> This link has a manual for the marmitek model, (should be
compatible),
> on about page 8 is the pinouts.
>
> http://www.marmitek.co.uk/en/manual/8942.pdf
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Jim
>

> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:27:22 -0000, kw1816 wrote
> > Somehow I've managed to lose the cable that came with my XM10U X-
10
> > PLC interface. Can anyone confirm the pinouts for me ?
> >
> > I've tried both a straight through RJ-11 to RJ-11 and a
crossover