Latest message you have seen: Is ebay borked in Firefox 3.02

Re: XM10U Interface cable - pinouts

This link has a manual for the marmitek model, (should be compatible),
on about page 8 is the pinouts.

http://www.marmitek.co.uk/en/manual/8942.pdf

I hope this helps.

Jim

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:27:22 -0000, kw1816 wrote