Latest message you have seen: Anyone need servers

Buying HA5Net Ethernet to 1-wire interface

  • Subject: Buying HA5Net Ethernet to 1-wire interface
  • From: "Helen George" <ukha_d@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:07:52 -0000

Hello,
As my first foray into measuring things with 1-wire I thought that I
would get a couple of  HA5Net Ethernet to 1-wire interfaces for $155.95.

1) Does anyone (in the UK) want to split the $75 shipping charge?
OR
2) Persuade me to get something else instead?

See:
http://www.embeddeddatasystems.com
<http://www.embeddeddatasystems.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&P\
roduct_Code=HA7Net&Category_Code=HA&Product_Count=0>

I have a 5-port underfloor heating manifold that is currently driven by
the old programmable thermostat.  I thought that as a first step to
automated heating I would measure some temperatures etc. for a bit
whilst pondering how to operate it as 5 zones.  Some c-bus relays are a
possibility for this, but this is for the future.

Cheers,
Helen

P.S. My first post, and I get to say.... Send me a PM if you want
anything from embedded data systems.