Latest message you have seen: Re: OT: Help needed with PDA

RE: [OT] Can a dodgy power socket burn out HDD's?

I hope not - board seems to power up OK and BIOS works OK - not sure
how mu=
ch of the CPU is used at this stage though?

It's actually 7 drives burnt out - all RMAed now apart from an older one I
=
had connected :(

I'm sending the PSU back anyway along with the drive caddies - hopefully
al=
l new components will be OK unless it's something dodgy coming down the
SAT=
A cables from the M/B.

Anyone know where I stand if it was the PSU burning out the drives - do I
h=
ave a claim against the retailer - how does that work? ATM I'm RMAing the
d=
rives but they could get suspicious and refuse them I guess? Drives are
=A3=
130 odd each!

Paul.