RE: Cooling an understairs cupboard...Node 0!

I've run one of those (or similar) for a couple of years in my double
wardrobe Node0. It certainly did help even when I had 4 PC's in there!
These fans aren't designed to run for long periods though and I found that
the first one only lasted a year with about 14hrs a day operation.

Also a bit noisy. If you can afford a fair bit more and have the space, you
might want to consider a acoustically baffled fan but these can be very
expensive and come in a large metal enclosure and go for one that's 24/7
rated.

Paul.

put that into the wall, outlet