Re: HA "Bargains"

  • Subject: Re: HA "Bargains"
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <rb.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:19:19 -0000

I think I'll have to grab one of these 770s just for a play.

But... does anyone know if there is any realistically simple way of
integrating with other HA controls?  Main need is to link to IR
control so I could replace my ageing pronto.

I also have a Squeezebox but that angle is covered by the slimserver
web i/f and I (still) use xLobby and that can be accessed via its
webserver (though I've not used this in the current set up).

Thanks

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Stuart Poulton <stuart.poulton@...> wrote:

> If anyone is still interested , expansys have stock, but only 500
> left, they started the week with over 2000 stock.
>
> The latest nokia firmware will work in part on the 770.
>
> http://www.automationlinux.co.uk/wp/?p=22
>
> If you're thinking about ordering, there's a link in the google adds
> for expansys. [Yes it's my site]
>
> Cheers
>
> Stuart
>

> On 4 Jul 2007, at 09:12, Jamie Bennett wrote:
>
> > I've ordered one anyway (the vista media center front-end swayed
it
> > for me
> > at http://www.mceguru.com/). After a late
night of swatting up,
> > apparently
> > the minimo web browser (HYPERLINK
> > "http://www.mozilla.org/projects/minimo/"http://www.mozilla.org/
> > projects/min
> > imo/) can be used with some of the google apps so I'm hoping that
> > will be
> > the answer.
> >

> > Jamie.
> >

> >    _____

N770's
> > opera
> >> browser support all new web 2.0 sites, for example things
like
> > google
> >> calendar/maps/-mail? I tend to put a lot of my life online
from
> > photos in
> >> picasa to the results of my running sessions in run.gps
(great bit
> > of
> >> software) and a tablet like this sound great for that.
> >>

> >> Jamie.
> >>

> >> _____
> >>
> >> From: HYPERLINK "mailto:ukha_d%
> >> 40yahoogroups.com"ukha_d@...