From: <ian.bird@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 12:12 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Sat on a Toilet Sensor ?

Let me have a read of the pdf sheets. The other ultrasonic device I was
comfortable with but with this I have no experience. I'll get back to you
shortly.

Ian

"Marcus Warrington" <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
13/07/2007 14:41
Please respond to
ukha_d@xxxxxxx

<ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [ukha_d] Sat on a Toilet Sensor ?

Yes, I think it would definitely need some form of "magic box" to
make
sense of its reading and flick a relay.

At least  this would also allow the setup to have its trigger point
adjusted etc since I assume I would want quite a "large"
differential i.e.
not so sensitive, but its would be difficult to know for sure until
everything was in installed. I'm also unsure of just how sensitive these
units are..

The toilet itself is held on the wall by two bolts that are connected to a
steel frame behind the panel. This frame is in turn bolted to the brick
wall behind. It might be easier/better if this gauge was blued to this
frame ?

Anyway I'm glad the spec's made some sense to you... its all
gobble-de-gook to me..  do you fancy having a play with one.. I could
order one and have it delivered direct to you :-) If things looked
feasible we could then discuss "a private commission" :-)

Regards

Marcus