RE: Sat on a Toilet Sensor ?

I tend to agree with you Ian.. that's why I think something like a
strain g=
auge or load cell is a better solution, since its not connected to the
toil=
et itself, can be completely invisible and only activate upon sitting
(well=
I suppose you could stand on the toilet).

=20

Looking in RS (www.rswww.com <http://www.rswww.com/> ) part number
632-124 =
is a "Mild Steel foil strain gauage, 2mm gauage" cost =A35.09
each

Since the toilet is wall mounted with bolts through a 18mm MDF panel,
wonde=
r if one of these mounted on the wooden panel would detect any slight
defle=
ction of the panel when someone sat on the toilet ?

=20

Marcus=20