RE: Low cost plugin watt hour counters

I have both of those units (both bought from Maplin at different times) and
I much prefer the L61AQ because it doesn't need batteries to work! Sure,
th=
other one retains its readings when it's unplugged but mine went flat after
six months or so and I've never got round to working out what batteries it
needs to get it going again...

The =A315 maplin one gets my vote! (And that's on special by the way - they
also have the non-contact laser pistol grip style thermometers at =A329
IIR=
C)

Phil=20