Re: Re: Sat on a Toilet Sensor ?

Now that I've wiped the tears from my eyes !!!

Maybe we are thinking about this the wrong way...

Instead of finding out if someone had 2'ed instead of 1'ed by pressure
sensors - women (or slightly tipsy blokes) are going to throw the system...

Why not put a 'rotation sensor' on the toilet roll?? on the basis that
someone is not going to be pulling yards of toilet paper when just
mopping up from a 'p' - you get the idea??

To coin a phrase from StarTrek - 'There's Klingon's on the starboard
bow...'

;-)
Wayne.