From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Frank Mc Alinden
Sent: 11 July 2007 11:15
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Sat on a Toilet Sensor ?

Hi Marcus

If an ultrasonic sensor was mounted behind the toilet seat as you
mention
but looking straight out say approx 300mm above seat level it should
give
2 different readings whenver someone is sat down or stood up
a look at the Maxbotix sensor...... and maybe Gerrys Controller
http://www.rgbled.org/maxbotix/index.html
<http://www.rgbled.org/maxbotix/index.html>

HTH
Frank