[OT] Burning Data to DVD

  • Subject: [OT] Burning Data to DVD
  • From: "Paul Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:37:56 +0100

Hi Guys,

Slightly off topic, but I'm wanting to burn some data to DVD, I have
been using Nero burning Rom and selecting a number of files and drag
them to the disc, this then lets me know if I have too many. This is a
very slow process. Has anybody come across some software which will
allow me to select several DVD's worth of files and then simply burn it
to DVD and it will ask for a  new disc and then carry's on.

I have seen things like Nero BackIT up, but what I want on the final
disc is just the files, so they can be read in any old DVD drive.

Regards

Paul