Re: Re: Looking for recommendations for a 26" LCD TV

Rob Mouser wrote:
> I've had a look at the remote for the STR-DB940 and added it to the
> harmony remote but can't see a named button on there for the TV power
or
> input select for the TV. Can I ask which button you use? Perhaps it's
> not listed in the Harmony database?

The little green one :-)

(top left here:)
http://www.dvdremotecontrols.com/Mfrs/Sony/SonyAudio/RM-LJ304.jpg

The big green one sends a general power off (but only work on Sony kit
IIRC). The small green one sends IR codes for the currently selected
device I think.

> I've also been back through the menu's on the TV and can't see any way
> to default the initial input.

I'll try and remember to have a look tonight. Just checked the manual
online though, and there's no mention of anything. It's probably
selecting AV1 automatically because the sky+ box is presumably taking
pin8 high.

Jim