Re: Re: Looking for recommendations for a 26" LCD TV

Rob Mouser wrote:

>>> Curious. Mine turns on with AV1 selected. ISTR seeing a
setting in the
>>> menus, but I might be imagining that...
>>>

> Would love to know if you find the answer Jim. I looked at the menu's
at the time and could not find a thing. Perhaps you have a different set of
discreets to me? I robbed mine from a Harmony Remote, do you have another
source?

I use the remote that came with my Sony AV Amp (STR-DB940?) to power the
tv on.

Jim