Off to Canada, everything must go

  • Subject: Off to Canada, everything must go
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham.howe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:19:16 -0000

Well after years of thinking about it I am finally leaving blighty to
set up home in the Canadian Rockies. What that means is that I have a
load of HA kit and other stuff that has to go, quickly!

To list a few:
- Homevision
- FirM
- Multiple KAT5 units
- 3 x Comfort Keypads
- Lots of x10 plug in modules and other stuff
- PIR detectors, smoke and CO detectors
- Dell DDARs
- 2 x Tivo (one with lifetime sub and bigger disk, one needing new
disk image, both with network card)
- Panasonic 42" Plasma
- 26" LCD TV+DVD
- Arcam ALpha 10 + DAVE + 10P3
- Two active subwoofers
- HP LJ4000 + Duplex + Envelope feeder + Network
- Various network gear including Vigor 2600 router
- Jaguar XJ8
- Discovery V8
- Loads of other stuff I have yet to find

Everything is in good condition and visits to view are welcome at any
time as long as it is soon. If anyone is interested, particularly if
you are able to collect from Milton Keynes area in the next two
weeks, then please contact me at [graham dot howe at solarfish dot
com] as soon as possible. You can also get me on MSN messenger using
the same address. Anything not gone in the next two weeks goes on
eBay.

Graham