RE: Another numpty question - web servers

  • Subject: RE: Another numpty question - web servers
  • From: "Benfield, John \(GTI EMEA\)" <John_Benfield@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:52:06 -0000

>>It looks like the last free version was 0.8.5 which can be
downloaded
from
>>here http://www.orenosv.com/orenosp/hist_en.html
>Finally getting around to this.....did anyone manage to d/load the last
free
>version?  All the links on the page referred to below are dead.

Pete,

I managed to get hold of it. It's only about 1.7mb so I can mail it to
you if you want.

JB

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain
or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to
this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/