Re: Smoke alarms

>I do too - Comfort allows you to connect various smoke and heat
etc alarm
sensors like the ones on here:

>www.comfort.org.uk

>(although the site seems to be down ATM).

>I have Comfort linked both to HomeSeer and HomeVision - both get status
from all the sensors including

>the smoke sensors and can then do whatever you like with that data. For
example, speak a message, email, SMS, run a prog etc etc etc.

Question is how do you connect your (I assume low voltage) Comfort system
the (mains voltage) fire alarm?

Is mains input handled by Comfort or is there some trickery to give you the
separation of voltages needed??

Thanks

Jon