RE: Re: Smoke alarms

The other Paul G here... ;)

I do too - Comfort allows you to connect various smoke and heat etc alarm
sensors like the ones on here:

www.comfort.org.uk

(although the site seems to be down ATM).

I have Comfort linked both to HomeSeer and HomeVision - both get status
from all the sensors including the smoke sensors and can then do whatever
you like with that data. For example, speak a message, email, SMS, run a
prog etc etc etc.

Paul.