RE: AppleTV formerly iTV

  • Subject: RE: AppleTV formerly iTV
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:15:25 -0000

LOL

I use a (borrowed) Mac Mini as my main fileserver at home ... it's
beautifully stable, quiet and small and - unlike Windows or Linux - it has
firewire support for hard discs that is stable!

If those iTV things could be patched / hacked to allow selection and
playback of DVD's off a network share and (ideally) allow playback of DVRMS
files from the MCE PC (which I know won't ever happen) then it would be a
cracking bit of kit!

Phil

switched off -