Re: uPnP to RS232 ?

That's probably not really a practical product but I think I can see
where you're coming from.  What are the current things you are trying to
achieve with Sonos G and what's the wishlist ?  The holy grail of
getting interactive info back onto the Sonos Controller display eg
status for lighting control seems unlikely but other bits may have
become more plausible now.