Re: [OT] Domain names

Not sure if that is strictly true about having to buy in the country
of
origin,
if you buy a domain name and the webspace as a package.
You probably have to buy it from a provider in that country.

One I can think of which breaks this rule is www.*victoriana*.ws/
.ws is i think Western Samoa?
However they are based in kent!

But as others have said support may be an issue
As if by magic there sites was down when i looked at it.

Adam