From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Benfield, John (GTI EMEA)
Sent: 08 January 2007 14:43
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Document scanning

=20

I have a follow up question about the document scanning thread that we had
going recently. Does PaperPort (or any other program) allow you to scan
multiple double sided pages on a single sided scanner and then stitch them
together correct, ie you automatically scan pages 1,3 & 5 turn the
paper
over and scan 2,4 & 6. The program should then be able to shuffle them
into
pages 1 thro 6.

I spoke to the PaperPort support people and they where sure, but helpfully
suggested that OmniPage would do exactly that job for me. They failed to
point out that OmniPage only costs around =A3400, so sod that.

JB