RE: Bouncing

> At the moment Yahoo lists seem to be a real mess, certainly
> the time from posting to delivery is making it almost
> unusable for any interactive chat.

I haven't experienced that, my posts mostly appear within a minute or two.

> On the bouncing issue I haven't experienced this recently at
> all but....  one of the things that caused this for me
> previously was my ISP and their SPAM filtering.

I have experienced this, and it is usually a filter issue too as you say.

> Yahoo's threading and the ability to follow topics is quite
> limited , I much prefer a proper forum but one with the
> option for traditional email notifications as well.

The new forums cope with this brilliantly, especailly if you want the
almost
instant interactive chat you mention.  You can subscribe to a thread, or
even an entire forum and get email notificiation of new posts.

> is it oppertune to revisit the Yahoo alternatives again for
> UKHA, would your new Automated Home Software help here at all
> Mark or are you happy as is  ?

The forums are up and running and we have total control of them.  They are
running on www.laser.com 's new server so performance is excellent, and
with
Li's support the up-time is second to none.

We are probably caught a little by offering both a mailing list and forums,
but some people strogly prefer each one, and we try to keep everyone happy

Give the forums a try and see what you think.

Thanks

M.