RE: [Advert] - *Massive* clearout - please help me pay for my new AV amplifier!

  • Subject: RE: [Advert] - *Massive* clearout - please help me pay for my new AV amplifier!
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:13:32 -0000

As promised, I've taken the best offers I'd received for all items up
midnight last night, and I've updated the webpage with the successful
bidders and the accepted amounts.

I'll email all the respective people over the course of the weekend to
arrange delivery & payment. Towards the end of the weekend I'll remove
all the sold items from the webpage, and I'll leave anything that's left
up until the end of the month (I believe Ebay is pretty slow in
January). So if anyone wants to make me an offer for anything that's
left, then I'll take the first (sensible) bid received for any item.

Thanks guys, all in all I think I've probably got somewhere like half
way to my new amp!

Cheers.

Paul G.